Are our perfumes authentic?
All our products are 100% original and new. The perfumes are bought from manufactuers or authorized dealers and comes in a manufacturer original packaging.
Why the perfume prices are cheaper as comparred to any big retailers.
We believe that fragrances are every one need. Every person wants to smell good. The problem is that at big retailers perfumes prices are very high. In order to tackle this problem we started buying products directly from manufacturers or authorised dealers in bulk and this helped in keeping the cost low. Moreover we do not have expenses of a big retailer so we pass on the saving to our customers.
What is the difference between Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne?
These terms gives an idea about the strength of the fragrance.The rule is higher the percentage of essential oils the longer the fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply.
- Parfum:- It is the most strongest frangrance available and the concentration is around 15-25% perfume oil. It is the most lasting fragrance.
- Eau de Parfum:- It is less stonger than a Parfum and has a concentration of around 8-15% perfume oil.
- Eau de Toilette It is less stonger as comparred to Eau De Parfum and has a concentration of around 4-10% perfume oil.
- Eau Fraiche:- These type of perfumes usually have concentration of 3% or less perfume oil.
- Eau de Cologne:- It is lighter than Eau De Toilette and has a concentration of2 - 5% perfume oil.It is often referred as Cologne and has the greatest dilution of fragrances with a 3-5% concentration of perfume essence. It usually lasts for 2 hours.
What are Fragrance notes and its types?
Fragrance notes are descriptors of scents that can be sensed upon the application of a perfume. There are 3 types of notes:-
- Top notes: These are the first scent impression of a fragrance once applied. They are lighter, more volatile aromas that evaporate readily. It usually lasts between 5-25 minutes.
- Middle notes make up the body of the blend. They may be evident from the start, To experience middle notes you have to wait around 15-30 minutes.They are the notes that classify the fragrance family (floral, oriental, chypre, etc).
- Base Notes are those with the greatest molecular weight. They last the longest.Common base notes include oakmoss, patchouli, woods, musk and vanilla.
How to make my fragrance scent last longer on my body?
Based on our experience if you will layer up the fragrance with a bath and shower gel, the fragrance will last for longer intervals. Another tip is if you spray on the sensitive areas of the body like back of the ear or neck it may last longer. You can also try to spray low on the body for long lasting effect.
How do I know what perfume is best for me?
The notes of a fragrance are determined in part by when it’s meant to be worn and who it’s designed for. For example, prominent animalicnotes, such as musk, as well as dark fruits, such as black cherry orplum, appear in evening fragrances for their sensuality and the waythey smell on a smoking jacket. Greens and citruses are fresh andinvigorating, better suited to daytime wear.Your personality and preferences also play a role in that, likepeople, fragrances can be traditional or unique; youthful or mature;bubbly and playful or smooth and mellow. Pay attention to thesedescriptors to see if a fragrance sounds like it’s your style.
If you're looking for: office wear or subtle daytime wear
- Choose: classic florals
- Why?: These notes are simple and unobtrusive, especially roses and white florals.
- Look for notes like jasmine, rose, peony, and lily of the valley
- Popular fragrances: Bvlgari Pour Femme and Chloé by Chloé
If you're looking for: something for social occasions and fun, casual wear
- Choose: classic florals
- Why?: The sweetness and soft base notes give off a laid-back, youthful vibe.
- Look for notes like vanilla, caramel, sugar, apples, berries, and peaches Popular fragrances: Vera Wang Princess and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy
If you're looking for: bold, sultry evening wear
- Choose: woodsy-musky
- Why?: Woods are smooth and deep, while musks and other animalics add rich sensuality.
- Look for notes like: white musk, sandalwood, amber, cedar, and patchouli; you’ll also often see notes of dark florals or fruits
- Popular fragrances: Gucci Premiere and Revlon Ciara
If you're looking for: a sporty, fresh daytime scent that doesn’t evoke an Axe commercial
- Choose: citruses, aromatics, or aquatics
- Why?: Citruses and aquatics are sharp and refreshing, and spicy aromatics add masculinity and character.
- Look for notes like: orange, bergamot, lemon, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, marine notes, water notes, salt, seaweed
- Popular fragrances: Tommy Bahama Very Cool and Azzaro Chrome Sport
If you're looking for: an evening scent that’s nuanced, sexy, and masculine
- Choose: woodsy-spicy, animalic
- Why?: Spices and woods add depth, and animalics are almost universally appealing.
- Look for notes like: pepper, sage, cedar, musk, amber, leather, gin Popular fragrances: Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir and Calvin Klein Eternity for Men